Incarnates ( 聖な神獣 ( 化身 ) , Seinaru Kami Kemono ( Keshin ) were humans who had given up their appearance in exchange for power equal to a god.
Incarnates were created by Elaine Bluelake in École. Lead by Hank Henriette on the battlefield, the Incarnate Solider Unit assissted Northern Union of Patria to help turn the tide of battle against Southern Confederation of Patria and win the war to bring peace and unification to the country.
When the war ended, many Incarnates went there seperate ways and wondered to various towns and locations across the country. Many other Incarnates went on to follow Cain Madhouse as he went to form Free Nation of New Patria. Belived to be dead, former Captain Hank would track down and slay many Incarnates for breaking and going against the promise they had made throughout the war, those whoose hearts have been corrupted will be slain by the hands of their allies.
- Elaine Bluelake ( a old friend of Hank and was the engineer who created the Incarnates )
- Hank Henriette ( a Werewolf Incarnate and the Captain of the Incarnate Solider Unit during the Civil War )
- Arthur Allston ( a Behemoth Incarnate )
- Beatrice ( a Siren Incarnate )
- Cain Madhouse ( a Vampire Incarnate and the Lieutenant of Incarnate Soldier Unit during the Civil War )
- Christopher Keynes ( a Gargoyle Incarnate )
- Daniel Price ( a Spriggan Incarnate )
- Elizabeth Weezer ( a Anansi Incarnate )
- John William Bancroft ( a Nidhogg Incarnate and Nancy Schaal Bancroft's father )
- Karkinos ( a Incarnate armed with powerful shear-like pincers as its sword and an invinicle shell )
- Miglieglia ( a Incarnate with unknown abilities )
- Miles Byron ( a Centaurus Incarnate )
- Robert Arbell ( a Doppelgänger Incarnate )
- Roy ( a Garmr Incarnate )
- Sasquatch ( a Incarnate with unknown abilities )
- Theodore Sherman ( a Minotaur Incarnate )
- Godkiller bullets ( a venomous whip for taking down Incarnates )
- Other weapons